The mixing studio is a 5.1 digital studio with an acoustic space designed for cinema and sound post processing.
Hardware: 5.1 Surround speaker systeem, grote projectie, mac Pro + Digidesign C/24 controller, Digidesign D-command surround panner
Software: Protools 12 HD, Waves Diamond Bundle, Audio Ease Altiverb 7 XL (RTAS & TDM), ZPlane PPMulator3 XL, izotopeRX, Final Cut Pro 7/X
The Herculeslab is open to all projects that engage in audiovisual research with a clear emphasis on the sound aspect. The outcome of these projects does not necessarily need to be a work of art, yet the research questions involved should be of an artistic nature. To apply for the mixing studio, send a short project proposal of maximum 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose one of the mixers from the list below
- A maximum of 14 people can enter the studio
- The opening hours of the school should be respected: all weekdays from 9:00 to 22:00. The studio is closed during the weekend.
- The user signs the agreement. It lists the material, the usage period and the user details.
- After the session, an invoice will be sent to the user.
- An assistant is present to open and close the studio and get the user started.
- The material-lending-regulations apply
- Michel Coquette - email@example.com - +32 (0)496 44 50 44
- Laszlo Umbreit - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)474 57 86 62
- Yoerik Roevens - email@example.com - +32 (0)496 51 03 42
- Raf Enckels - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)479 69 23 33
- Karel Dewaele - email@example.com - +32 (0)486 36 03 21
- Ruben Nachtergaele - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)494 91 73 45